Charlette L. Moore, CPA
Phone 850-877-3149 ext. 214
Email: Loading Email...
Charlette L. Moore (Cha-che) has practiced in public accounting since 1980, and has been practicing with the firm since 1983. Cha-che is a graduate of the University of Tennessee with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and is a CPA licensed in the State of Florida. Her professional experience includes accounting, auditing, tax, pension administration, management consulting, litigation support and firm administration.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Tennessee
- Florida Certified Public Accountant
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, Tallahassee Chapter of the FICPA
- Member, Tallahassee Estate Planning Council
- Member, Private Companies Practice Section, Division of the AICPA
- Member, Tax Section, Division of the AICPA
- Member, Personal Financial Planning Section, Division of the AICPA
- Member, Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
Cha-che has lived in Tallahassee since 1983, with her family. She loves to travel, especially with her two children, Erika and Kenyon. Her hobbies include gardening and attempting to train the family dogs.