Matthew B. Lambert, CPA
850-877-3149 ext. 219
Email: Loading Email...
Matthew B. Lambert (Matt), CPA joined Moore, Ellison & McDuffie, CPAs, PA in 2011. Matt has over 7 years of public accounting experience. He has experience in individual and corporate taxation, government and not-for-profit auditing, financial statement preparation, and payroll services. Matt’s prior experience includes banking, with a focus on consumer lending and client services.
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Flagler College
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Flagler College
- Florida Certified Public Accountant (2015)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, Tallahassee Chapter of the FICPA
- Member, Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Be The Solution (serving as Treasurer of the Board of Directors)
- Previous Member, Big Bend Saltwater Classic (served as Chairman of the Board of Directors)
Matt is married to Alexis Lambert, and they have two beautiful daughters, Georgia and Evelyn. In his spare time, Matt enjoys spending time with his family, as well as fishing, hunting, and playing golf.