Kevin M. Klinkman, CPA
850-877-3149 ext. 215
Email Loading Email...
Kevin M. Klinkman, CPA joined Moore, Ellison & McDuffie, CPAs, PA in 2013. With over six years of public accounting experience, he specializes in individual and business taxation, including tax planning and consulting. Kevin also has experience with bookkeeping, general ledger review, payroll services and compiling financial statements.
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Flagler College (2011)
- Florida Certified Public Accountant (2013)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, Tallahassee Chapter of the FICPA
- Member, Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
Kevin was raised and attended school in Tallahassee. Kevin is married to Kenia Escobar, whom he met while attending college. They have no human children, but own a Jack Russell and Rat Terrier mix, who they proudly consider their child. Kevin enjoys traveling, recently visiting multiple locales in Europe, with plans to visit many more regions of the world.