John W. Stafford, CPA, CGMA
850-877-3149 ext. 212
Email Loading Email...
John is a Shareholder at Moore, Ellison & McDuffie, CPAs, PA. John has been a part of the Firm for two separate periods of time, most recently he joined the firm in 2016 as a Manager. John has over 19 years of experience in the accounting profession, both in public accounting, with local and regional accounting firms, and in the private sector, as a Controller and CFO of national manufacturing companies. He has extensive experience in the audit and assurance practice, providing services across multiple industries, including not-for-profit, governmental, as well as small and medium-sized non-public companies, in the industries of manufacturing and real estate/hospitality. Upon John’s return to the Firm he has focused on business assurance and consulting, tax, and financial planning services.
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, University of West Florida (1998)
- Florida Certified Public Accountant (since 2011)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (since 2014)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, Tallahassee Chapter of the FICPA
- Member, Forensic and Valuation Services Section, Division of the AICPA
- Member, Personal Financial Planning Section, Division of the AICPA
- Member, Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Florida Trust for Historic Preservation (Board Member, May 2018 - present)
John is a native of Tallahassee, and returned to Tallahassee upon his completion of college. John loves to travel and attend professional sporting events with his wife.