P. Keith Eierhart, CPA
Phone 850-877-3149 ext. 211
Email: Loading Email...
Keith is a Shareholder at Moore, Ellison & McDuffie, CPAs, PA. He joined the firm in 2017 as a Tax Manager. He has been working in the public accounting profession since 2006 when he began his career at a regional accounting firm. His experience includes a focus in federal & multi-state tax planning & compliance, family office management, accounting services, estates and trusts, and non-profits.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, Florida State University (2007)
- Master of Accounting with a focus in Taxation, Florida State University (2008)
- Florida Certified Public Accountant (since 2010)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (since 2011)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (since 2011)
- Member, Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (since 2013)
- Member, Tallahassee Chapter of the FICPA
- Member, Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
As a native of Tallahassee, Keith enjoys spending time in the local community with his wife Jennifer eagerly raising their daughters Lillien and Ashlyn.