Amanda Neel, CPA
Phone 850-877-3149 ext. 210
Email: Loading Email...
Amanda joined Moore, Ellison & McDuffie, CPA’s, PA in 2018. Amanda is a CPA licensed in the State of Florida, and has over 5 years of experience in public accounting. She specializes in individual and business taxation, including tax planning and consulting. Amanda also has experience with bookkeeping, general ledger review, payroll services and compiling financial statements.
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Flagler College (2013)
- Florida Certified Public Accountant (2016)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (since 2016)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (since 2017)
- Member, Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (since 2016)
- Member, Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Tallahassee Writer’s Group
Amanda is an aspiring poet and local fiction author, and is learning to play the guitar. She enjoys sharing these interests with her daughters, as well as baking and spending time with them.